Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Hahn, Christopher (SAN DIEGO)" <ch...@hp.com> on 2010/11/19 20:40:09 UTC

401 error when deploying

Hello,

I am getting some sort of authentication error from my Maven run:
INFO] Error deploying artifact: Failed to transfer file: http://servicemanager.labs.peregrine.com/nexus/content/repositories/local-servicemanager-snapshots/com/hp/ov/sm/sm/9.30.022-SNAPSHOT/sm-9.30.022-SNAPSHOT.pom. Return code is: 401

I was just wondering when others have seen this.

....this is a system that we publish to all the time, and for a long time.
What could have changed?

Any pointers appreciated,

Chris

________________________________

[cid:image001.png@01CB87DE.84DA4E60]

Christopher Hahn
The Dude
Software Production Engineering
R&D Services, Hewlett-Packard
Phone: 858-655-4096
Cell: 619-630-9791
chahn@hp.com<ma...@hp.com>

Visit our SPE Portal<http://teams5.sharepoint.hp.com/teams/SPE/default.aspx>

________________________________

Re: 401 error when deploying

Posted by Boris Goykhman <Bo...@condenast.com>.
You probably need username/password settings added in your settings.xml for
uploading.

On 11/19/10 2:40 PM, "Hahn, Christopher (SAN DIEGO)"
<ch...@hp.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am getting some sort of authentication error from my Maven run:
> INFO] Error deploying artifact: Failed to transfer file:
> http://servicemanager.labs.peregrine.com/nexus/content/repositories/local-serv
> icemanager-snapshots/com/hp/ov/sm/sm/9.30.022-SNAPSHOT/sm-9.30.022-SNAPSHOT.po
> m. Return code is: 401
>
> I was just wondering when others have seen this.
>
> ....this is a system that we publish to all the time, and for a long time.
> What could have changed?
>
> Any pointers appreciated,
>
> Chris
>

> Christopher Hahn
> The DudeSoftware Production Engineering
> R&D Services, Hewlett-Packard
> Phone: 858-655-4096
> Cell: 619-630-9791
> chahn@hp.com <ma...@hp.com>  Visit our SPE Portal
> <http://teams5.sharepoint.hp.com/teams/SPE/default.aspx>

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the person(s)
or company named and may contain confidential and/or legally
privileged information. Unauthorized disclosure, copying or use of
this information may be unlawful and is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the
sender.