Posted to droids-dev@incubator.apache.org by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org> on 2011/10/03 16:37:50 UTC

Mentors?

Who are the active mentors for the project? I know Ross resigned in
August. I think Thorsten is a mentor. What are the status of our other
mentors?

I'll update the list to be correct once I get at least some feedback to
make sure I'm at least partially correct.

Richard

Re: Mentors?

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.
On 10/03/2011 11:37 AM, Richard Frovarp wrote:
> Who are the active mentors for the project? I know Ross resigned in
> August. I think Thorsten is a mentor. What are the status of our other
> mentors?
>
> I'll update the list to be correct once I get at least some feedback to
> make sure I'm at least partially correct.
>
> Richard

I found a board report where Thorsten took over for Grant. I don't know
about Paul Fremantle.