Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Arturo Ulises Castañeda Estrada <ar...@sisorg.com.mx> on 2016/08/23 19:27:35 UTC

Problem with a loop's

Hi, Dan

Im trying to make a loop in Angular JS with a list of id's in order to consume other ws, but when I receive data and this results arrive in no order, I've been trying with all methods to the request wait for the next data and i receive the same result.

¿The DataNucleus JDO is transactional by default or I have to define which persistence can be transactional?

Re: Problem with a loop's

Posted by Arturo Ulises Castañeda Estrada <ar...@sisorg.com.mx>.
Hi Dan, sorry for asking a problem off topic isis is a problem with the callback javascript.
Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Hi Arturo,