Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Thomas Watson <tj...@us.ibm.com> on 2014/06/03 21:37:10 UTC

Current build and org.eclipse.osgi version 3.8.2.v20130124-134944

With the latest from trunk I am no longer able to build because of a
reference to org.eclipse:org.eclipse.osgi:jar:3.8.2.v20130124-134944

Which repo is this supposed to exist?  Here is the error.

Failed to execute goal on project org.apache.aries.blueprint.itests: Could
not resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.aries.blueprint:org.apache.aries.blueprint.itests:jar:1.0.2-SNAPSHOT:
 Could not find artifact
org.eclipse:org.eclipse.osgi:jar:3.8.2.v20130124-134944 in EclipseLink Repo
(http://download.eclipse.org/rt/eclipselink/maven.repo/)

Tom

Re: Current build and org.eclipse.osgi version 3.8.2.v20130124-134944

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Jun 4, 2014, at 10:54 AM, Thomas Watson <tj...@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Daniel Kulp has fixed the pom to point back to the 3.8.0 version so the build seems to work for me again.  Thanks!

I think the tests are failing, but at least we can build.  One step at a timeā€¦..

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: Current build and org.eclipse.osgi version 3.8.2.v20130124-134944

From: David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>
To: "dev@aries.apache.org" <de...@aries.apache.org>
Date: 06/04/2014 01:49 AM
Subject: Re: Current build and org.eclipse.osgi version
3.8.2.v20130124-134944

Posted by Thomas Watson <tj...@us.ibm.com>.
Hi David,

I don't think that is the case here.  This is blueprint and the pom was
updated to simply refer to a new version of equinox.  I suspect it built
locally because the developers local m2 cache likely has the version
configured manually.  But shouldn't the aries build be setup to work
without manual configuration of the local m2 cache?  Is there not an aries
maven repo we can use to place the dependencies we need such as equinox?

Tom

From:	David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>
To:	"dev@aries.apache.org" <de...@aries.apache.org>
Date:	06/04/2014 01:49 AM