Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Takeo Hosomi <ta...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/31 06:30:56 UTC

wicketstuff-push

I'm interested in implementing an authentication feature with
wicketstuff-push (1.4.9.2), and it works with slight modifications. I
share what I did.

I basically implements written at
http://cometd.org/documentation/howtos/authentication.

What I change is two methods.

(1) CometdAbstractBehavior#getInitCometdScript()

I added the client side javascript code to send some extension
parameters to the server:
return "dojox.cometd.init('" + cometdServletPath +
                      "', {ext: {auth: { some parametes you want to add }}})\n";

(2) CometdService#initBayeux()

I added

        BayeuxAuthenticator authenticator = new BayeuxAuthenticator();
        bayeux.setSecurityPolicy(authenticator);
        bayeux.addExtension(authenticator);