Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org> on 2013/11/08 10:01:28 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1539937 - in /jackrabbit/oak/trunk/oak-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/security: README.md package-info.java

On 8.11.13 8:38 , tripod@apache.org wrote:
> Author: tripod
> Date: Fri Nov  8 07:38:40 2013
> New Revision: 1539937
>
> URL:http://svn.apache.org/r1539937
> Log:
> OAK-527: permissions (docu)
>
> - adding draft for a more details documentation of how permission evaluation works internally
>
> Added:
>      jackrabbit/oak/trunk/oak-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/security/README.md

Wouldn't this be better suited for
https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-oak/tree/trunk/oak-doc/src/site/markdown?

Michael

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@apache.org>.
sure...so far the oak doc only shows highlevel documents, so I though
its better in the javadoc section. it's in markdown, because I hate
writing HTML :-)
but I can move it. no problem.

regards, toby

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com>.