Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by yendam <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/22 12:43:50 UTC

HI i am fresher for axis2 webservices

i am doing all the process in
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/community/tutorials/BottomUpAxis2WebService/bu_tutorial.html
but i cant able to excute it...i am using eclipse europa and jdk1.6 and
tomcat6.0...
please help me....

Re: HI i am fresher for axis2 webservices

Posted by yendam <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by charitha kankanamge <ch...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

The following will help you to get started with Axis2.

http://wso2.org/library/95

regards
Charitha

Posted by yendam <sa...@gmail.com>.
Yes charitha ..

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
dont forget to include services.xml in your .aar

<service name="Version">
    <description>
        This service is to get the running Axis version
    </description>
    <parameter name="ServiceClass">sample.axisversion.Version</parameter>
    <operation name="getVersion">
    <messageReceiver  class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver" />
    </operation>
</service>

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note

Re: AW: HI i am fresher for axis2 webservices

Posted by yendam <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I am doing  Bottom Up approach procee what u provided in

http://wso2.org/library/1719#Part1

But i am giving the class file path as
D:\Axis2\latestaxis1.2\WORKSPACE\TemperatureWebService\build\classes but
when i go to next page but i an getting

 Class not
foundD:\Axis2\latestaxis1.2\WORKSPACE\TemperatureWebService\build\classes

error so please send me what i am doing wrong

Thanks,
Santosh.Y

Posted by yendam <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by yendam <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by yendam <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks,

i have done successfully in

Posted by yendam <sa...@gmail.com>.
HI,

Posted by D....@delagelanden.com.

Posted by yendam <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by yendam <sa...@gmail.com>.
HI,Charitha

[...]

org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processServiceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:141)
... 12 more

please help me,,

Thanks
Santosh.Y