Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Chris Rankin <ra...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/12 16:10:05 UTC

How to resolve FELIX-6591?

Hi,

Can anyone help to progress https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-6591
please? This memory leak is causing us a certain amount of grief, and
although we have already identified a fix (as described in FELIX-6591),
we'd like to avoid creating our own version of `felix-security` if at all
possible.

Thanks,
Chris

Re: How to resolve FELIX-6591?

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot for the pr - I tested it a bit and it looks good. I applied
the PR to main now and will cut a new release of framework.security next
week.

Again, sorry for the delay.

regards,

Karl