Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Pradeep Sakre <pr...@wipro.com> on 2002/06/17 09:19:36 UTC

struts on weblogic 5.1.0 with SP6

Hi

I am not able to deploy struts application on weblogic 5.1.0 service
pack 6. can some one tell whether it's possible to deploy struts with
sp6 if not what are the modifications to be done.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Pradeep Sakre.
__

"Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom."

Pradeep Sakre
__

Re: struts on weblogic 5.1.0 with SP6

Posted by Daniel Jaffa <ja...@hotmail.com>.
Thank u Tadashi,

Pradeep this works ok, just tried it myself.  But still if i were u i would
upgrade at least to sp 11 if not 12.

Posted by Tadashi Ishikawa <is...@wink.tis.co.jp>.

Posted by Daniel Jaffa <ja...@hotmail.com>.