Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/07 19:23:59 UTC

[FalconJX][Maven] Build sources

Hi Chris,

I just tried build falcon with maven. As I understand from you comments
inside main pom I have to run

mvn clean install -P utils and later compiler profile ?

Utils profile build for me without the problem, but compiler failed. Am I
doing something wrong ? It should work at least for Falcon ?

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: AW: AW: [FalconJX][Maven] Build sources

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Haha I think cause my internet connection plus I had to refresh a bit my
knowledge about maven. :) So it could take 15 minutes. :)

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

AW: AW: [FalconJX][Maven] Build sources

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi piotr,

Why that long? Were there any other problems? Everything more than 15 minutes needs optimizing :-)

Chris

Von: piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>
Datum: 07.05.16 14:29 (GMT-08:00)
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: [FalconJX][Maven] Build sources

Thank you Chris!!! <3

It took me one hour to setup everything and successfully built Falcon! :)
I hope you won't give up and will manage to resolve problems with FlexJS.

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: AW: [FalconJX][Maven] Build sources

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
It should be:

1. set the FLASHPLAYER_DEBUGGER environment variable
2. mvn -s settings-template.xml clean install -P utils
3. mvn -s settings-template.xml clean install -P compiler
4. mvn -s settings-template.xml clean install -P externs

the settings-template.xml makes Maven also check the Apache snapshot repo to pull the mavenizer. If you simply copy that to "{userhome}/.m2/settings.xml" you don't need the "-s settings-template.xml" part.