Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com> on 2010/05/18 02:11:25 UTC

Re: documentation on creating help pages howto

Hi Chris,

why not look at the documentation in the same help pages on how to
create them? As can be done with any help page look at hem in the
overall view of the same information

To create new help pages:
http://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/cmssite/cms/APACHE_OFBIZ_HTML#N23572

please be patient with loading, te document is not getting rather big.

Regards,
Hans

--
Ofbiz on twitter: http://twitter.com/apache_ofbiz
Myself on twitter: http://twitter.com/hansbak

Re: documentation on creating help pages howto

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Thanks for the tip, documentation page is updated.
Regards,
Hans

Posted by Christopher Snow <sn...@snowconsulting.co.uk>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
you can install just the demo data for the help.
look up
ant -p for the install file target.
then just install the demo files you want

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Christopher Snow sent the following on 5/17/2010 9:19 PM: