Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com> on 2005/05/01 20:59:33 UTC

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] accept derby client contribution

Since it has its own table of contents, which forrest wants to generate,
I recommend posting it as is (like Sunitha's paper at
http://incubator.apache.org/derby/DOTS_Derby.html). If you let forrest
process it, I'm not quite sure what you'll end up with.

  -jean