Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Venu Krishnan <ve...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/05 05:07:14 UTC

How can I contribute?

Hello Team:

This is Venu from Toronto, Canada. Have been a TomEE user for quite
sometime and would like to learn more by contributing to it with open
source community, I have 10+ years of experience focused on backend
development in Java, JEE, Spring, webservices, middleware technologies in a
financial domain.

I have been a silent watcher of dev mailing list for sometime now and want
to introduce myself to team and start working with you all.

Apache open source projects are always inspiring and particularly TomEE
that I would like to start with.

Thanks and looking forward.

Regards

Re: How can I contribute?

Posted by Venu Krishnan <ve...@gmail.com>.
Sure thanks, let me take a look and get back.

Re: How can I contribute?

Posted by Richard Monson-Haefel <mo...@gmail.com>.

Re: How can I contribute?

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <cg...@gmail.com>.