Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2008/09/01 11:53:51 UTC

Re: tuscany sca native features?

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 7:31 PM, Arunachalam Parthasarathy <
arunachalamamsam@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello simon and group 1) Can the tuscany SCA (C++) native along with
> Extensions like CPP, REST, WS (along with a service component and clients)
> can be used to achieve what OSGi with other service jars achieve?
>
> 2) Does Tuscany SCA Native along with its components provide dynamic

Hi, the short answer is not at the moment. When started the runtime kernel
will load all composite files and extensions it can find in the directory
specified by the TUSCANY_SCACPP env variable. Once up and running I you can
add or remove components or extension. There is some discussion of how the
runtime works at [1]

Regards

Simon

[1] http://tuscany.apache.org/sca-native-architecture-guide.html

Re: tuscany sca native features?

Posted by Arunachalam Parthasarathy <ar...@gmail.com>.
ok simon , thanks, i l go through the same and get back to you

regards,
Arunachalam