Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Lianghwa Jou <li...@accelerite.com> on 2016/11/23 04:40:04 UTC

CloudStack Silicon Valley meet up

Hello Everyone,

2016 is coming to an end and I know many of you were working on cool projects. How about a meetup to share some of your 2016 projects + plans for 2017 to take CloudStack to new heights?

Please share any topic you want to present. We have open slots..

5:45 - 6:15 : Networking & Welcome
6:15 - 6:45 : Framework to integrating K8s, Swarm and Mesos in Cloudstack by Jaydeep Marfatia
6:45 - 8:30 : Welcome presenters  - we have open slots for multiple topics - It could be you!
8:30 - 8:45 : wind down
Dinner will be served

Thursday, December 1, 2016
5:45 PM

Accelerite<https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=2055+Laurelwood+Rd%2C+Santa+Clara%2C+CA%2C+us>
2055 Laurelwood Rd, Santa Clara, CA (map<https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=2055+Laurelwood+Rd%2C+Santa+Clara%2C+CA%2C+us>)

RSVP:
https://www.meetup.com/CloudStack-Silicon-Valley-User-Group/events/235506211/

It would be great to see some of you there!

Best regards,

--
Lianghwa Jou
VP Engineering, Accelerite

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.