Posted to user@ant.apache.org by vino_hymi <vi...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/23 08:01:16 UTC

ssh exectuion failure from build task in

Hi,

I am calling ant task for shell script to execute in the ftp machine. But it
fails to execute and throws WRAPPER - start method threw an exception. But
when i run the script from the unix machine directly it executes.

<sshexec host="${ftp.host}" username="${ftp.usrname}"
password="${ftp.password}" command="${build.script} > out.out 2 > err.txt
&lt; /dev/null &amp;" timeout="10000" trust="true"/>

Re: ssh exectuion failure from build task in

Posted by vino_hymi <vi...@gmail.com>.
Yes Robert, the env is the issue. Thanks for the reply.

Regards,
Vinodh' Kumar

Posted by Robert Anderson <ri...@gmail.com>.