Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jonny Becker <jo...@web.de> on 2003/05/06 11:13:28 UTC

Zip archive Serializer question

Hi there,

could anyone tell me how to use the Zip archive Serializer in a pipeline. Haven't found any examples on the web.
On request I want a couple of dynamic pages to be zipped on runtime that can be downloaded.
Or have I misunderstood the usage of the Zip archive Serializer?

Thanks
Jonny

Wher do I use this part in a pipeline????

<zip:archive xmlns:zip="http://apache.org/cocoon/zip-archive/1.0">
  <zip:entry name="foo.html" src="cocoon://dynFoo.html"/>
  <zip:entry name="images/bar.jpeg" src="bar.jpeg"/>
</zip:archive:zip>