Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Robert Ribnitz <ro...@softwired.ch> on 2006/01/24 17:10:07 UTC

MultiHashMap modified..

Hello List,

for a project of ours, which uses the Apache Commons collections, I need
to make those runnable in a .NET/J# context.

I have therefore Modified MuliHashMap. I have added a private Method in
the outer class, that can be referenced by the inner classes (because
the J# compiler does not understand MultiHashmap.super...)

I have added a diff (vs. a 3.1)

Please consider for inclusion

Robert Ribnitz

Re: MultiHashMap modified..