Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by "Yajun.Dong" <do...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/24 08:02:11 UTC

how to get the file-length from ftp server ?

Hi:

Excuse me, How can i get the file-length of uploading file from client in
ftp server? i check it whether the file is intergrated, so that i will
translate it to my system.

from China.

Re: how to get the file-length from ftp server ?

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 8:02 AM, Yajun.Dong <do...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Excuse me, How can i get the file-length of uploading file from client in
> ftp server? i check it whether the file is intergrated, so that i will
> translate it to my system.

Do not resend a question on another list, it was already sent to the
ftpserver-users list and several answers has been provided.

/niklas