Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Go Chiba <go...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/01 11:24:17 UTC

Re: [ACS42] Release Status Update: After Code Freeze Next Steps

Thanks Animesh, I'll be checking open tasks too.

--
千葉 豪  Go Chiba
E-mail:go.chiba@gmail.com

Re: [ACS42] Release Status Update: After Code Freeze Next Steps

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.

On 08/02/2013 11:22 AM, Dave Cahill wrote:
> Now that we've bumped the version number, do we need to
> create Upgrade420to430 and add it
> to engine/schema/src/com/cloud/upgrade/DatabaseUpgradeChecker.java ?

Yes, I forgot that. I created the SQL file, but I didn't create the Java
files.

Wido

Posted by Dave Cahill <dc...@midokura.com>.

--