Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com> on 2006/06/27 20:22:42 UTC

Slide Ordering in PowerPoint

Hi All

At today's ApacheCon EU Hackathon, I've completely changed how slides are
built up. This is based on Yegor's recent discoveries, and hopefully means
that we'll now correctly order slides. All of you who keep prodding me for
this support can now stop :)

Hopefully, everything else still works (all the unit tests still pass),
but if it has broken anything, please open new buzilla entries.

If you want to give it a whirl, then tomorrow's svn build at
	http://encore.torchbox.com/poi-svn-build/
should contain the changes

Nick