Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2006/11/29 22:48:38 UTC

Re: svn commit: r480724 - in /incubator/ofbiz/trunk: applications/accounting/webapp/accounting/invoice/ applications/manufacturing/webapp/manufacturing/jobshopmgt/ applications/order/webapp/ordermgr/order/ applications/product/webapp/facility/facility/ fra...

I'm sorry,

I've pressed the enter key too early (I've forgotten the commit log):

"Applied patch from Christian Geisert fix problems where FOP 0.92 is
more strict about the interpretation of the XSL-FO 1.0 specification;
part of OFBIZ-311"

Jacopo