Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Majid Azimi <az...@yahoo.com> on 2012/05/20 08:49:29 UTC

Does Cassandra support parallel query processing?

hi guys,

I'm going to build a warehouse with Cassandra. There are a lot of range and aggregate queries.

Does Cassandra support parallel query processing?(both on single box and cluster)

Re: Does Cassandra support parallel query processing?

Posted by aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>.
In general read queries run on multiple nodes. But each node computes the complete result to the query.

There is no support for aggregate queries.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton