Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by nabbleQuestioner <th...@baesystems.com> on 2009/11/17 15:25:57 UTC

authenticate LDAP across domains

I am trying to use tomcat to authenticate using LDAP and configured the
server.xml with no problems... the problem is that the request is not able
to get to the Active directory because I am sending the request from a
client that sits on domain A and the LDAP server sits on domain B. Is there
any way to tell tomcat that I want a different domain that where I currently
am? (tell tomcat what domain the active directory is sitting on)?

Re: authenticate LDAP across domains

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.
On 18/11/2009 11:43, nabbleQuestioner wrote:

> we are using to tomcat 5.5.7.

You know the latest version is 5.5.28 right?
Is it possible for you to upgrade?

Posted by nabbleQuestioner <th...@baesystems.com>.
we are using to tomcat 5.5.7.

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.