Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/01 01:17:44 UTC

Effects

How to apply a simple standard effect (ex: Fade, Zoom, etc ...) ?

Re: Effects

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
OMHO, it's a feature NOT blocker.
When we get there, I will use it in specific cases (an effect that
transmits a message) but will not stop me from using Royale for sure.

Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> escreveu no dia quinta, 2/07/2020
à(s) 10:07:

Re: Effects

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.

Re: Effects

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Re: Effects

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.

Re: Effects

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com>.
Not necessary at this point. I was mainly curious, as it was a new term to
me.

Re: Effects

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Re: Effects