Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/06 16:14:55 UTC

Website updates

Hi,

I plan to update the website based on branding guidance and the 2.0.1
release. Please provide links to the prebuilt binaries. I'll also update
the news section and, if I can, add a feed for Twitter posts.

Is there anything else I should add/change while I'm at it?

Gunnar

Re: Website updates

Posted by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com>.
My changes are in pull request #579.

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 10:51 AM, Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> So let's deliver the changes independently and then go for a single
> website update session once done?
>
> On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 10:47 AM, Roberta Marton <ro...@esgyn.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I have updated the release notes to include the additional JIRAs and
>> fixed a
>> spelling error.
>> I can deliver whenever.
>>
>>     Roberta