Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/09 16:23:51 UTC

Re: Upgrade Apache OpenMeetings to the latest version

Hello Jeffrey,

your question is definitely NOT for security@ list :))
Please send your questions and follow-ups to user@ list

Your error "ConnectException: Connection refused"
states there is NO MySql listening on port 3306

I would recommend to ensure MySql is accessible via TCP :)

--
Best regards,
Maxim