Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com> on 2010/07/21 01:07:40 UTC

Re: svn commit: r965850 - in /pivot/trunk: demos/src/org/apache/pivot/demos/richtexteditor/ wtk/src/org/apache/pivot/wtk/skin/ wtk/src/org/apache/pivot/wtk/text/

Noel, the rich text stuff is looking good! I haven't looked at the code itself yet, but the demo is impressive.

Nice work.

Posted by Noel Grandin <no...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! There are still some rough edges in the Skin code, but it's
coming along.