Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Mohammad Shamsi <m....@gmail.com> on 2015/01/09 11:55:32 UTC

The impact of "Export-Service" and "Import-Service" in bundle header

Hi,

Not sure if here is the right place the ask this question, but I would
really appreciate your input.

What is the impact of having deprecated import/export package in the bundle
headers?
I've read somewhere that it can cause some issues in distributed containers
(e.g. fusefabric). things like services not been resolved by bundles and
etc. does some issue happen in karaf container too?

Thanks,
Mohammad Shamsi

Re: The impact of "Export-Service" and "Import-Service" in bundle header

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Mohammad,

those headers are now deprecated. They are no more used by Karaf (or the
OSGi framework). However, maybe Fabric still use it in some ways (it's a
Fuse question).

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: The impact of "Export-Service" and "Import-Service" in bundle header

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

well, as I don't know how fusefabric does it, you'll need to ask for help
at the fuse forum.
I guess it's something special of fuse.

regards, Achim

--