Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Diego Castillo <di...@inexbee.com> on 2004/02/11 18:10:24 UTC

Broken links on the website

Hi all,

Most of the links to the PGP signatures of the James' packages are
broken.

Regards,

Diego

RE: Broken links on the website

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> I didn't even realize we had any [PGP signature files]. :)

We do.  The symlinks were missing.  Fixed.

> Noel, do you know of anyone else in ASF using some automated link
> checking utility?

Erik Abele and I had something we used earlier.  When the new infrastructure
comes online, I'm hoping we can reinstate it as a normal part of our
processing.

	--- Noel

Re: Broken links on the website

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
Diego Castillo wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Most of the links to the PGP signatures of the James' packages are
> broken.

I didn't even realize we had any. :)  Can you point to some URLs with
the broken links?

Noel, do you know of anyone else in ASF using some automated link
checking utility?  I gotta think there is something we could use across
the ASF to spot these kind of things.

--
Serge Knystautas
President