Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Steffen Rochel <st...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/04 05:08:04 UTC

v1.4.0 status December 3rd

Dear MXNet community -
thank you very much for everybody effort to resolve the identified issues.
We are down to 4 open issues - for details please see
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Apache+MXNet+%28incubating%29+1.4.0+Release+Plan+and+Status#ApacheMXNet(incubating)1.4.0ReleasePlanandStatus-OpenPRstotrack
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Apache+MXNet+%28incubating%29+1.4.0+Release+Plan+and+Status#ApacheMXNet(incubating)1.4.0ReleasePlanandStatus-OpenPRstotrack>
Please help to resolve the remaining issues and integrate to v1.4.x branch.

A security scan revealed a number of security vulnerabilities in the
Scala/Java package. Contributors are assessing the situation and severity
as well as path to resolve the most critical issues. It might be necessary
to move the next milestones to address the most critical vulnerabilities. I
will communicate as soon I have more information.

Regards,
Steffen

Re: v1.4.0 status December 3rd

Posted by Pedro Larroy <pe...@gmail.com>.
This is ready to merge:  https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/13487

Parent PR was just merged in master.On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 6:08 AM