Posted to user@madlib.apache.org by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io> on 2019/08/23 21:10:05 UTC

GPU related blog posts using MADlib 1.16

Here are 3 recent blog posts that might be of interest to the community:

GPU-Accelerated Deep Learning on Greenplum Database
https://content.pivotal.io/practitioners/gpu-accelerated-deep-learning-on-greenplum-database

Transfer Learning for Deep Neural Networks on Greenplum Database
https://content.pivotal.io/practitioners/transfer-learning-for-deep-neural-networks-on-greenplum-database

Connecting GPUs to Greenplum Database
https://content.pivotal.io/practitioners/connecting-gpus-to-greenplum-database

Frank McQuillan

Re: GPU related blog posts using MADlib 1.16

Posted by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io>.
Greenplum 6 is still on Python 2.7, but...

You can use PL/Container to write Python 3.x UDFs
https://gpdb.docs.pivotal.io/6-0/ref_guide/extensions/pl_container.html

There are plans to upgrade PL/Python
https://gpdb.docs.pivotal.io/6-0/ref_guide/extensions/pl_python.html
to Python 3.x too but that has not happened yet.

Frank

Posted by LUYAO CHEN <lu...@hotmail.com>.
Dear user group,