Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Alain DUFOUR <al...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/10 11:13:16 UTC

.docx extension taken in charge with Oo writer

Thank you for all your good work.
Could you put for future program the compatibility of Writer with .DOCX

We have now most of the documents sent by individuals using MS in that
format and our program is not competible at the moment.

Thank you for considering that

Alain in Paris

Garanti
sans virus. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: .docx extension taken in charge with Oo writer

Posted by Bidouille <oo...@free.fr>.
http://www.openoffice.org/qa/issue_handling/pre_submission.html

Re: .docx extension taken in charge with Oo writer

Posted by Alain DUFOUR <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello again,

Could you give me a link to who is in charge of rectification of bugs contained in Oo 4.1.11 please ? I can’t find it myself.
There are a few things in Writer that I use extensively and I want to report them for future action.

Thank you

Bon WE
Amicalement

Alain