Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Siddharth Anand <sa...@apache.org> on 2016/05/09 23:25:46 UTC

Apache Infra Migration

Hi Folks!We've made good progress on the move to Apache.
Based on https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Migrating+to+Apache, we still have the following remaining items :
   - Creating a website : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-9 (Owner : Max)
   - Migrating to Apache's Github : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-11776 (Owner : Humbedooh at Apache Infra)

   - It looks like some mirroring may not yet be setup
   - Also, we've all lost permissions on things like the Github issues, so how are we supposed to close those and complete their migration to Jira? (Mentors?)

   - Migrating Issues to Jira : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-10 (Owner : Bolke) :
   -
Bolke made a lot of progress here, but we soon all lost Git Issue perms. We need those back till we can complete the migration.

-s

Re: Apache Infra Migration

Posted by Chris Riccomini <cr...@apache.org>.
Hey Sid,

For migrating to Apache's Github, and missing mirroring that you allude to,
can you be specific about what remains?

> Also, we've all lost permissions on things like the Github issues, so how
are we supposed to close those and complete their migration to Jira?
(Mentors?)

I think this will need to be an INFRA ticket, or ask in the Apache Hipchat (
https://hipchat.com/gIjVtYcNy).

Cheers,
Chris