Posted to user@poi.apache.org by shmc <se...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/18 15:50:19 UTC

Multiple XMLSlideShow Merge

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to merge multiple PPTX documents but I'm having problems when at
least on the slides has a chart in it.
Is it possible do this using Apache POI latest version?

I'm using this line of code: ppt.createSlide().importContent(slide);

Regards,
shmc

Re: Multiple XMLSlideShow Merge

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
I don't think that importing charts  is supported.
importContent(slide) was only tested with simple shapes .  Complex
objects like charts, word art graphics, embedded files, etc. may not
work.

Yegor