Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org> on 2013/05/04 21:10:07 UTC

Re: Specifying a custom session timeout page.

I'm not sure this would be something you'd do specific to the native
Shiro session itself.

For example, you might be able to override the
AbstractValidatingSessionManager's onExpiration method, inspect the
SessionKey (it should be a WebSessionKey if the current thread
represents a web request), get the request from the WebSessionKey and
call httpServletResponse.sendRedirect to a separate page.

HTH,
--
Les Hazlewood | @lhazlewood
CTO, Stormpath | http://stormpath.com | @goStormpath | 888.391.5282