Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by aneeshkappu <ha...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/24 15:58:43 UTC

Solr Phrase Count : How to get count of a phrase in a text field solr

Hi All, I want to get the count of a phrase from a document .
Currently im using Shingle Filter factory but it consuming a large disk
space. Any alternate ways or any way to optimize this.
currently it consuming 40GB for just 46K records

my schema setting is given below

<field name="data_text" type="texto_indexado" indexed="true" stored="true"
multiValued="false"/>

 <fieldType name="texto_indexado" class="solr.TextField" omitNorms="false">
        <analyzer type="index">
            <filter class="solr.ShingleFilterFactory" maxShingleSize="10"
outputUnigrams="true"/>
        </analyzer>
          <analyzer type="query">
        </analyzer>

  </fieldType>

Re: Solr Phrase Count : How to get count of a phrase in a text field solr

Posted by Emir Arnautović <em...@sematext.com>.
For start you don’t have to store it. Also, is 10 words shingle really needed?

Emir

Posted by aneeshkappu <ha...@gmail.com>.
Found the solution
put `debug=results` at the end of solr url
it will give you the phrase freq also.