Posted to user@ode.apache.org by imorales <im...@ignos.com> on 2007/11/23 16:12:41 UTC

ode-jbi-1.1 + ServiceMix 3.2 error

Hi all.
I have a problem deploying the ode-jbi-1.1.jar in ServiceMix 3.2 (last
version), I think could be a classLoading problem but I don´t know.  (the
jbi.xml is ok?)

ERROR - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Could not start component
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.GenericConnectionManager.<init>(Lorg/apache/geronimo/connector/outbound/connectionmanagerconfig/TransactionSupport;Lorg/apache/geronimo/connector/outbound/connectionmanagerconfig/PoolingSupport;ZLorg/apache/geronimo/connector/outbound/connectiontracking/ConnectionTracker;Ljavax/transaction/TransactionManager;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/ClassLoader;)V
        at
org.apache.ode.il.dbutil.Database.initInternalDb(Database.java:187)
        at
org.apache.ode.il.dbutil.Database.initEmbeddedDb(Database.java:225)
        at
org.apache.ode.il.dbutil.Database.initDataSource(Database.java:144)
        at org.apache.ode.il.dbutil.Database.start(Database.java:96)
        at
org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeLifeCycle.initDataSource(OdeLifeCycle.java:163)
        at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeLifeCycle.init(OdeLifeCycle.java:107)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ComponentMBeanImpl.init(ComponentMBeanImpl.java:201)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ComponentMBeanImpl.doStart(ComponentMBeanImpl.java:287)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ComponentMBeanImpl.start(ComponentMBeanImpl.java:216)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.InstallationService.install(InstallationService.java:334)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateComponent(AutoDeploymentService.java:289)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java:249)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.monitorDirectory(AutoDeploymentService.java:647)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.access$800(AutoDeploymentService.java:60)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService$1.run(AutoDeploymentService.java:611)
DEBUG - SedaFlow                       - Called Flow resume
DEBUG - JMSFlow                        - Called Flow resume
DEBUG - JCAFlow                        - Called Flow resume
Exception in thread "Timer-5" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:

Re: ode-jbi-1.1 + ServiceMix 3.2 error

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
This looks like a conflict (different version) of the Geronimo connection
manager being used in ServiceMix.   I would try configuring the datasource
in ServiceMix and doing a JNDI lookup (external database) from Ode.

alex