Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Mike <md...@aol.co.uk> on 2012/08/01 21:23:28 UTC

English (British) Apache Open Office Version

Hi,

Could you please advise me on when there will be an English (British) version of the above software

Regards
Mr M Heaton

Re: English (British) Apache Open Office Version

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
FYI - AOO 3.4.1 is nearly ready and en-GB is included.

If you would to try a pre-release build then ask for details on the OOo-dev ML

Hth,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Fernando Cassia <fc...@gmail.com>.