Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andreas Schildbach <an...@schildbach.de> on 2006/05/25 09:37:43 UTC

JMX remote with JMXMP

Hello everyone,

I'd like to remotely access my MBeans by using the JMXMP protocol. JMXMP
is an alternative to the default RMI protocol and aims to be much more
firewall friendly.

I already have downloaded the JMX remote reference implementation and
thus have got hold of jmxremote_optional.jar. I know how I can get
jconsole to talk JMXMP instead of RMI, but I don't know how to tell
Tomcat 5.5 and/or the JVM 1.5 to expose MBeans with JMXMP instead of
RMI. Can you help?

Regards,

Andreas