Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Helmut Jarausch <ja...@igpm.rwth-aachen.de> on 2007/12/15 12:57:41 UTC

Luke - unknown format version: -4

Hi,

I've built an index with lucene-java-2.2.0-603782
which is work fine.

But when I try to use Luke-0.7.1 on that index directory
I get Unknown format version: -4

(although Luke-0.7.1 claims to build on Lucene 2.2.0)

What am I missing.
Is there a separate mailing list for Luke?

Is there a subversion repository for Luke?

Many thanks fopr any hints,
Helmut.

--
Helmut Jarausch

Lehrstuhl fuer Numerische Mathematik
RWTH - Aachen University
D 52056 Aachen, Germany

Re: Luke - unknown format version: -4

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
Get the Luke jar and put it with the Lucene jar you used to build the
index. Run Luke:

|java -classpath luke.jar;lucene.jar org.getopt.luke.Luke|