Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "@lbutlr" <kr...@kreme.com> on 2019/06/06 19:17:03 UTC

Re: perl core dumping

On May 30, 2019, at 1:57 AM, @lbutlr <kr...@kreme.com> wrote:
> The zero length temp file is left behind.

Finally got back to this (I’ve been ill) and have a little but more information.

When I try to feed a single message to sa-learn -D —spam /path/to/mailfile

I get many lines ending with:

> Jun  6 13:14:05.614 [57184] dbg: message: ---- MIME PARSER END ----

> Jun  6 13:14:05.614 [57184] dbg: message: decoding base64
> Jun  6 13:14:05.614 [57184] dbg: message: decoding quoted-printable
> Jun  6 13:14:05.614 [57184] dbg: message: HTML::Parser utf8_mode on (assumed UTF-8 octets)
> Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Does that help?

I’ve rebuilt Spamassasin from ports several times, including rebuilding all dependancies.

--
"A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely
foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.: -

Re: perl core dumping

Posted by "@lbutlr" <kr...@kreme.com>.
On Jun 6, 2019, at 1:17 PM, @lbutlr <kr...@kreme.com> wrote:
> I’ve rebuilt Spamassasin from ports several times, including rebuilding all dependancies.

Rebuilt again, this time with postmaster -fr to rebuild everything that spamassassin depends on as well as its dependencies.

Seems to have done the trick 🤞

--
Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my
opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should