Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Carol Frampton <cf...@adobe.com> on 2012/04/05 16:02:59 UTC

[MENTOR] is a pdf license file considered a source file?

The Adobe Air SDK's license is a pdf.  It is many pages long.  Can I put a link to the pdf file in the Apache LICENSE file for the binary distro?  The LICENSE files will be different for the source and binary distros.

Carol

Re: [MENTOR] is a pdf license file considered a source file?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 6:54 PM, Carol Frampton <cf...@adobe.com> wrote:
> ...Maybe I used the wrong terminology by using "link".  I meant could I put a
> copy of the pdf somewhere in our directory structure and a pointer to the
> file in the LICENSE file...

Ah ok...that would work for me as well, I'd recommend using a specific
"licenses" folder for that then.

-Bertrand

Re: [MENTOR] is a pdf license file considered a source file?

Posted by Carol Frampton <cf...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,