Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/13 17:48:39 UTC

Can't close the staging repository for dependencymanager 3.2.0 RC

Hi everybody,

So, using the good advice given by Chetan, I've progressed and have been
able to deploy my artifacts to the staging repository for the release
candidate of dependency manager.

but now, when I try to close the staging repository to make my artifacts
available, the "close" operation fails with many notifcations. For example:

1) *Event: Failed: Signature Validation*

*failureMessageNo public key: Key with id: (...) was not able to be located
on http://gpg-keyserver.de/ <http://gpg-keyserver.de/>. Upload your public
key and try the operation again.*

and

2)
*Event: 1 rule failed: Apache Rules*

*id: ..failureCount1*

so, I'm not sure what I can do now in order to fix this  ? about the key
validation problem, I followed the prerequisites documented from [1] and
added my key to http://www.apache.org/dist/felix/KEYS.
So, have I missed something and should I also copy this key elsewhere, or
may be the key is not correct ?

[1]
http://felix.apache.org/documentation/development/release-management-nexus.html

thanks in advance;
/Pierre

Re: Can't close the staging repository for dependencymanager 3.2.0 RC

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stuart,

Thanks for the rescue; I have uploaded my public key, and I then
successfully closed the staging :-)

(but I had to wait a bit once I uploaded my key, I guess probably because
the key needs to be replicated among servers ...).

now, I can proceed with the vote.

thanks again;
/Pierre

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.