Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Eric McEachern <er...@ncsu.edu> on 2008/10/29 19:43:28 UTC

Where File Uploads are Saved

Hi,

In Roller people can upload files for use in their blogs. Where in the
Roller database are these resource files saved? I'd like to know for
both versions of Roller 2.1 and 4.0.

Thanks,
Eric

Re: Where File Uploads are Saved

Posted by Ganesh Mathrubootham <ga...@gmail.com>.
In 4.0, it gets saved under this directory -
<USER_HOME>/roller_data/uploads/<blog-name>

It is possible to override this with "uploads.dir" property in your
roller-custom.properties. (<blog-name> will get appended to the directory
path anyway)

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Ganesh