Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Mike Matrigali <mi...@sbcglobal.net> on 2012/02/21 20:31:23 UTC

missing link for emma reports.

I was interested in identifying untested areas of the code.  It looks
like emma runs are running successfully and mostly being reported
against trunk at:

http://dbtg.foundry.sun.com/derby/test/coverage/

And drilling down to latest jdk17 run at following also seems to work:
http://dbtg.foundry.sun.com/derby/test/coverage/coverage/sol/suitesAll20100402/suitesAll.coveragereport.html

I am hoping to get to a detail where I could identify untested
routines/lines.  I think it might be at the following "all classes" link
from above page but get an error trying to use that link.  I have not
looked at this for a long time, so not sure if it has ever worked
publicly or not.:
http://dbtg.foundry.sun.com/derby/test/coverage/coverage/sol/suitesAll20100402/index.html

gives:

Not Found

The requested URL
/derby/test/coverage/coverage/sol/suitesAll20100402/index.html was not
found on this server

Re: missing link for emma reports.

Posted by Mike Matrigali <mi...@sbcglobal.net>.

> You can drill down by clicking the package/class name. Am I
> misunderstanding your question?
>
> For instance, at package level:
> http://dbtg.foundry.sun.com/derby/test/coverage/_files/1a.html
> And at the class level:
> http://dbtg.foundry.sun.com/derby/test/coverage/_files/d2.html

thanks, i just did not realize the link was there.  This now has
everything I was looking for.

Re: missing link for emma reports.

Posted by Kristian Waagan <kr...@oracle.com>.

--
Kristian

Re: missing link for emma reports.

Posted by Mike Matrigali <mi...@sbcglobal.net>.

Posted by Knut Anders Hatlen <kn...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Knut Anders Hatlen <kn...@oracle.com>.

Posted by "Dag H. Wanvik" <da...@oracle.com>.
Mike Matrigali <mi...@sbcglobal.net> writes:

> I am hoping to get to a detail where I could identify untested
> routines/lines.  I think it might be at the following "all classes"
> link from above page but get an error trying to use that link.  I have
> not looked at this for a long time, so not sure if it has ever worked
> publicly or not.:
> http://dbtg.foundry.sun.com/derby/test/coverage/coverage/sol/suitesAll20100402/index.html

Not sure what's happening here. When I run emma in my sandbox I can
indeed use these links. I believe Knut set this up on the test
machines, I'm sure he can figure out what's missing tomorrow.

Thanks,
Dag