Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by kribsky <kr...@atlascon.cz> on 2017/09/01 05:36:16 UTC

Re: How to load all document fields, together with facet fields?

Hi!

if you want to read facetized fields you need to search trough facet
collector. For example like this

FacetsCollector facetsCollector =new FacetsCollector();
FacetsCollector.search(indexSearcher, query, pageSize, facetsCollector);

FastTaxonomyFacetCounts customFastFacetCounts =new FastTaxonomyFacetCounts(taxonomyReader,config, facetsCollector);
allDims = customFastFacetCounts.getAllDims(topDims);

Where all dims is facitized fields. I hope this helps you.

Kribsky Tomas