Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by huzx <hu...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/23 01:17:37 UTC

Is there some tools to get Node `ConsistentID`?

Hi, Guys:

     Is there some tools to get `ConsistentID` of the server node?  I found
the `ID` in topology is not `ConsistentID`

Re: Is there some tools to get Node `ConsistentID`?

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@apache.org>.
It will be available in Visor CMD in Ignite 2.7
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-8506 (with screenshot).

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!