Posted to users@maven.apache.org by nabucco <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/09 13:23:36 UTC

problem when deploying

Hello everybody!

I have some annoying problem when deploying my project to a webserver.
Somehow the paths to my images used in my site project are not preserved
when deploying.

When using site:site command my site gets generated to a target directory
with a resource folder. But when i am using site:deploy the site gets
deployed but the resource folder is deployed to a different location then in
the target directory. That's why i am using absolute paths in the apt files
to my images now...
But how can i get maven to preserve the relative image paths when deploying
the project?

cheers,
markus