Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org> on 2009/12/22 21:35:20 UTC

[VOTE] Release fileinstall 2.0.8

Hi All,
Before checking the staged artifacts, please be sure to import my public key
from either http://www.apache.org/dist/felix/KEYS or a public keyserver.

Release Notes - Felix - Version fileinstall-2.0.8
** Bug
   * [FELIX-1775] - fileinstall release archives contains an empty "load"
folder which should be removed
   * [FELIX-1789] - FileInstall is too verbose
   * [FELIX-1851] - FileInstall watched bundles are restarted twice upon
update
   * [FELIX-1861] - FileInstall created temp directories are never deleted
   * [FELIX-1862] - fileinstall thread name as printed in log messages need
to be less verbose
   * [FELIX-1928] - File installer starts bundles too early on restart
** Task
   * [FELIX-1811] - fileinstall should depend on the official osgi artifacts

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-005/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 005 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Custine
FUSESource :: http://fusesource.com

Re: [VOTE] Release fileinstall 2.0.8

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

Here's my +1 (non-binding)

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Posted by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org>.
Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

+1 (binding): Richard Hall, Guillaume Nodet, Karl Pauls
+1 (non binding): Gert Vanthienen, Freeman Fang, Chris Custine

I will copy this release to the Felix dist directory and
promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.

Thanks,
Chris

Posted by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org>.
+1 (Non-binding)

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.
I just recently added my public gpg key to the
http://www.apache.org/dist/felix/KEYS file, so maybe you haven't imported it
yet?

Due to the holiday last week, I am going to leave this vote open for a few
more days to see if we can get a couple of additional PMC +1 votes.

Thanks,
Chris

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
+1

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1 (Non-binding)

Regards
Freeman
On 2009-12-23, at 上午4:35, Chris Custine wrote:

> Hi All,
> Before checking the staged artifacts, please be sure to import my
> public key
> from either http://www.apache.org/dist/felix/KEYS or a public
> keyserver.
>
> Release Notes - Felix - Version fileinstall-2.0.8
> ** Bug
>   * [FELIX-1775] - fileinstall release archives contains an empty
> "load"
> folder which should be removed
>   * [FELIX-1789] - FileInstall is too verbose
>   * [FELIX-1851] - FileInstall watched bundles are restarted twice
> upon
> update
>   * [FELIX-1861] - FileInstall created temp directories are never
> deleted
>   * [FELIX-1862] - fileinstall thread name as printed in log
> messages need
> to be less verbose
>   * [FELIX-1928] - File installer starts bundles too early on restart
> ** Task
>   * [FELIX-1811] - fileinstall should depend on the official osgi
> artifacts
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-005/

> signatures:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 005 /tmp/felix-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,